As we our final course through the ASTL journey, we are reminded that reflection is the key for a successful teacher. Why then is it that we do not find the time during our daily hustle and bustle to reflect? I believe I have too much to get done and try to convenance myself that I can reflect on the day. a lesson, or situation without writing. Some be about to reflect in this way and others may not. I know I just need a little more hours in the day!!!! LOL Have a great semester everyone! :D
4 comments:
It is hard to find time to reflect. I think a blog is a great way to do it. Right now, I am working on my concept attainment model. I am really worried that I will not be able to do it right. I think that it is a great model because it will help the students gain ownership of the concept.
I have a hard time putting my thoughts down on paper or blogs as the case may be. I do reflect but never seem to have the time right when I think about it to get it down. When I do have time, I can't remember all of the details.
Ditto on both previous comments.. I reflect often (my poor family listens to most of it :-) but I want to put those thoughts in a format that I can refer to in the future, AND I believe I 'think things through' a little better when I write them. Here's hoping we all gain from this experience!
Wow! I just reread my post and I must have been very distracted! Where did my communication and typing skills go? Sorry guys!
Post a Comment